The ACX-210 module makes it possible to use wired devices (detectors, sirens, etc.) in the ABAX 2/ABAX wireless system. It has 4 programmable zones with support for the NO and NC type wire detectors and EOL, 2 EOL configurations, as well as 4 programmable OC type wired outputs.
ACX-210 settings are configured and its firmware updated remotely. In the ABAX 2 system, two-way radio communication is encrypted using is AES encrypted.
- adding wired devices to the ABAX 2 or ABAX system
- compatible with:
ABAX 2 system controllers (ACU-220 and ACU-280) and ARU-200 radio signal repeater
ABAX system controllers (ACU-120 and ACU-270), INTEGRA 128-WRL control panel and ARU-100 radio signal repeater
- range of radio communication in the open area:
in ABAX 2: up to 2000 m (with ACU-220) / up to 1400 m (with ACU-280)
in ABAX: up to 500 m
- 4 programmable zones - support for wired detectors in NO, NC, EOL, 2EOL/NO and 2EOL/NC configurations
- 4 programmable OC type outputs
- remote configuration and update of the firmware
- compact dimensions
- power supply: 4-24 V DC